GP (NHS) Surgeries
Since 2011, I have been serving The Practice PLC, which is an organisation that has GP Surgeries throughout England and Wales.
I have been serving 3 of the Practice PLC local surgeries, based in Hawkwell, Rochford and Southchurch.
I cover all of the Maintenance Issues or Repairs that are required as and when they arise. The range of the work has included:
- Painting & Decorating - (Interior & Exterior)
- Small Electrical Work - (Lighting Units, Bulk Heads & Bulb Replacing)
- Door Handles - (Maintenance or Replacement)
- Patient Toilet Seats & Handles - (Maintenance or Replacement)
- General Repair Works
- Notice Boards - (Hanging)
- Plastic Wall Information Wallets - (Hanging)
- Light Plumbing Duties - (Taps & Toilet Ball Cocks)
- Patient Curtains - (Hanging/Replacement)
- Window Blinds - (Hanging)
- Obscure Window Film - (Fitting)
- General Maintenance
I give the GP Surgeries priority within my overall working diary so that the day to day running of each surgery can function without any on going or major problems.
I can provide 1st class references from my NHS Clients, who are extremely satisfied with both my reliability and standard of work.
I welcome all enquiries from all NHS or Private GP Surgeries, Dental Practices and Hospices.
The Practice PLC - Leecon Way
The Practice PLC - Hawkwell The Practice PLC - Northumberland Avenue